I am walking down the new streets of my everyday life, my shoes are getting old and the cold rain is burning my feet to the bone, while the music on my mp3 player sounds like an unfinished buisness; a story never been told!
I have to finish this, i have to let go of the piercing memory, the false idea of happiness that's being coiled in my heart just like a viper protecting its eggs.
I need to imagine something new and exciting.
Imagine!
Yes, imagination has always been my motivation for life but i am afraid i have lost it, along with my ability to trust and forgive.
The song changed and i am already downhill, to the seaside just before a hint of Sun betrayed its existance and vanished into the sea.
I press forward and i seek for the strength to face the nightmares of a whole year in absence...with Eva Cassidy singing about Autumn leaves and the waves reaching the shore, only to go back again and come along with fresh news of the deep and frozen Atlandic Ocean.
News that i don't need to hear, because right now, l have to choose a new ending for an old begining....
My mind fleets to the sound of the falling leaves under the shadow of a blue-grey sky and my favorite bag is full with the books i have just checked out of the library.
Everyrthing feels old and i am tired of striving for something new. I have to finish this, i have to let go of the piercing memory, the false idea of happiness that's being coiled in my heart just like a viper protecting its eggs.
I need to imagine something new and exciting.
Imagine!
Yes, imagination has always been my motivation for life but i am afraid i have lost it, along with my ability to trust and forgive.
The song changed and i am already downhill, to the seaside just before a hint of Sun betrayed its existance and vanished into the sea.
I press forward and i seek for the strength to face the nightmares of a whole year in absence...with Eva Cassidy singing about Autumn leaves and the waves reaching the shore, only to go back again and come along with fresh news of the deep and frozen Atlandic Ocean.
News that i don't need to hear, because right now, l have to choose a new ending for an old begining....
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου